How Many Times Can I Do the Publix Survey?
For a company to remain relevant and dedicated to its customers in these competitive times, the use of surveys and feedback forms has become a necessity. Such dedication and readiness to improve customer service not only with the customers but also with the partners has allowed Publix to rise to greater heights in the US. Many questions have arisen over time about the Publix customer satisfaction guide, and we seek to answer them all in this all-inclusive Publix survey guide.
Requirements for the Publix Survey
As with any other customer feedback survey, there are certain terms and conditions that must be for you to be legible for the survey. Below is a detailed summary:
- The participant of the Publix survey must not have an affiliation with the company. This removes any conflict of interest.
- In connection with the stores present, the participant must be a resident of the following US states: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, or Virginia.
- The person must be not less than 18 years old.
- The Publix survey is only available in two languages: English and Spanish.
- A purchase code. For you to participate in the online survey, you must have a code that is made available to you through the purchase of an item from any Publix store. The code is printed on the purchase receipt. However, there is a variation to this requirement. You can participate through the mail. (This doesn’t give you an entry to the Publix sweepstakes)
Participation In the Survey
Publix allows for its loyal customers and clients to participate through the use of an online portal. The survey is convenient and designed to obtain maximum information from the customer on the quality of the service and also of the product purchased. On average, the Publix online survey takes around ten minutes to fill in.
Below are the steps used to fill in the Publix survey:
- Purchase an item from any of the Publix stores. Make sure that you can spot the purchase code on the receipt. You can ask any of the attendants if in doubt.
- Access the online portal by using the website URL, www.publixsurvey.com
- Make use of the purchase receipt code to gain access to the online survey.
- Answer all the questions genuinely. Once you submit your feedback, you will gain automatic entry into the Publix sweepstake.
Due to the use of a purchase receipt, you can do the Publix survey as many times as you have purchase receipts. So one purchase receipt gives you access to one entry to the Publix survey.
More About Publix
“Where shopping is a pleasure”. That’s the motto that Publix has run with since its establishment in the 1930s. Over the years it has grown from a single store to a renowned chain of grocery stores across seven states in the United States, namely South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.